The Industrial Maintenance Manager manages the maintenance, the improvement of the production equipment and its adaptation to organizational or technological evolutions. He or she is responsible for a budget to guarantee the unit of production, and more generally to the company, the proper functioning of its equipment, the maintenance of its buildings, its safety and the improvement of its performances.
•Organize, plan, follow maintenance work
• Elaborate the preventive and corrective maintenance schedule of the various equipment, materials and buildings, by managing the priorities, the safety and the constraints of the production.
• Respond to a serious breakdown and solve problems quickly
• Manage relationships with manufacturers and suppliers of parts and tools for maintenance
• Control the interventions carried out, propose improvements in machine performance in terms of costs and utilization rates
• Manage the maintenance budget
• Manage the stock of spare parts
• Educate and train staff on first level maintenance and provide them with technical support
• Ensure technology watch and technical document management
• Prepare short, medium and long-term budgets for development, research and investment
• Negotiate and manage investment projects and new works
• Ensure the best operating conditions of the various equipment, buildings and systems necessary for the production and the life of the company.
• Experienced in designing and improving industrial maintenance procedures
• Proactive approach
• Negotiation skills
• Good communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Resist user pressure
• Be available
• Team management
Since 1978, when the Webcor Group was created, founded by the entrepreneur A. N. Nesr, we have followed a path of sustained growth that has made us one of Africa’s leading players in the agricultural commodities and the so-called FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) business line.
This result has been achieved through a conviction put into practice every day: That experience must be indistinguishable from quality and dimension should always be associated with effectiveness.
We have a worldwide presence and over 3,200 dedicated employees, responsible for thousands of daily operations.
This worldwide dimension of Webcor Group is the result of an accumulated experience of over almost three decades
managing a wide portfolio of leading brands, products and services.