Responsible of all payables and supplier accounts, including the automatic supplier accounts, difference accounts and transit accounts
- Follow the supplier invoices and bills; ensure that all payable invoices are received and posted in time
- Control the account determination, cost centre assignment and respect of internal delegation limits for each invoice and payment request
- Control the consistency of payable accounts and ensure their credibility
- Follow the down payments; ensure that there is no pending down payment in the system older than one month; if any, request the invoice from the supplier and report it to the Chief Accountant
- Follow and systematically clear the payables transit accounts
- Check daily cheque lodgements from Head Office
- Check Petty Cash and other bills before reimbursement to company locations or staff
- Prepare weekly aged trade payable reports for review with the CA and copy the FD
- Archive all necessary documents within this responsibility
- Prepare audit schedules
- Follow and prepare in time the fiscal declarations.
- Accomplish in required deadline the duties in his own responsibility in the month-end check list
- Prepare the monthly accounts’ analysis according with deadline. Propose solutions in case of discrepancies and very old pending items.
- Follow and ensure that all monthly bills (such as water, electricity, telephone bills, rentals) are received and paid; in case of non-show, report to Accounting manager and take the necessary action.
- Assess the number of unmatched entries and propose the necessary measures
Two years accounting experience;
Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
Working knowledge of information systems, especially SAP or similar tools
Empresa líder em Petróleo e Gás / Mineração